Skip to content


If a student is attending more than one school during the same semester a consortium agreement needs to be completed to ensure that a student receives their full financial aid. Only one school can pay a student financial aid per semester.

It is the student's responsibility to pay all tuition and fees at the school that does not pay them financial aid. Financial aid will only pay at the disbursing school.

If you have any questions please contact Jack Dalene at (435)283-7130 or email ude.wons@enelad.kcaj.

Consortium Agreement Form